Installing your CorStone sink is as
easy as "seal, set and forget!"
1. Measure sink. Use these measurements to find the center point over the cabinet area where your CorStone sink is to be installed.
2. Trace the outline of the sink on the countertop, making sure that it is centered over the sink cabinet area. Remove sink, set aside. Measure in ½" from the pencil outline you just drew and carefully draw new lines inside the first sink outline.
3. Drill a starter hole at the inner corner radius. Carefully cut the countertop on the INNER pencil line with a jigsaw. Clean edge of cutout
4. Carefully install your sink hardware - faucets, spout, drain etc. before installing your sink in the cutout area of the countertop
5. Turn sink upside down and apply a bead of silicone caulk to the outer rim.
6. Check location of drain trap and water supply outlets.
Carefully place sink in position, lining up all hardware with taps and drain. Press the sink firmly into place, allow to set overnight. No clamps required!
If this is a replacement for a sink of the same size, no cutting of your existing countertop is necessary. If this is a new installation , or you are replacing a smaller sink, we offer the following useful advice:
1. Measure Sink. Using measurement find center point over the cabinet area where sink is to be installed.
2. Place the sink UPSIDE DOWN on counter top. With a pencil, trace a line around the outside edge of the sink onto the countertop.
3. Remove sink from the countertop.
4. Measure in ½" and draw new lines inside the first sink outline.
5. Cut out the countertop on this INNER line.
6. Install the sink hardware - faucets, drain etc. before installing sink in cutout area of the countertop. Remember to install basket strainers and drains with plumbers putty only. Caulk and other adhesives are not meant for this usage.
7. Clean edge of cutout with denatured alcohol; place a bead of silicone sealant around the perimeter of the rim and carefully position sink.
8. Turn sink upside down and apply a bead of silicone caulk to the outer rim.
9. Check location of drain trap and water supply outlets.
10. Carefully place sink in position, line up all hardware with taps and drain. Press sink firmly into place. Allow to set overnight, without moving or disturbing in any away. No clamps required!
11. After 24 hours, apply another bead of caulk around rim of sink, where it makes contact with the countertop. To complete your installation, smooth and trim the bead of caulk . Let dry overnight. You're all set to use your beautiful new CorStone sink!