Products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
This warranty excludes:
- Any obligation other than replacement of defective parts, when presented to the selling distributor, together with proof of purchase, during the warranty period.
- Any labor charges, removal and reinstallation expense, freight or postage, or any incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defective product.
- Products classified as "accessories."
- Normal wear and tear. READ MORE...
Care & Cleaning
CorStone sinks are designed and engineered to resist scratches and stains when used properly. The durable finish will resist food acids and should not stain under normal kitchen use. Improper use can and may damage this sink or its finish and void the warranty.
Please review the following instructions carefully before using your sink.
How to Clean Your CorStone Sink
• Rinse the sink thoroughly after every use.
• Sink scratches can be buffed and polished with a non-wax auto polish.
• Common household bleach may be used to spruce up and sanitize your sink. Although the cast acrylic surface will not absorb stains, occasionally a residue will build up on the surface. Simply wipe with bleach to remove. READ MORE...
Easily download and print model Specificaiton Sheets and Templates.